Monday, August 15, 2011

Why you run, if there is no price?

I come home from a trip recently and observed the same scenario I see whenever I travel. When I get off the plane, I step on the sidewalk of move and rest my baggage on mobile ramp, progression to the right, just like the instructions say: "stand" on the right and "walk" on the left.


I am the only one standing. Everyone is running.


As I am there, passengers after passenger rushes by me, by dragging luggage, brushing against me, is to me. Many of them glare at me. Some even make a note to their partner (not for me, of course - which would be rude).


Some of these people can now be precipitation to catch a flight of correspondence to another door. But a surprising number of them is the baggage carousel when I arrive.


On this last trip, I their all found, looking anxiously the slide to see if the bags came. As I was walking, the ride started and my bag were the first.


I picked up and I I mean enough to smile and wave to the other that I left.


Why these people were running when we know all that it takes time for the unloading of the luggage? There is no price to get there from the beginning. Yet, they continue to do so - automatically.


When you are running to get somewhere, you are clearly there is a price, and what could be the price? Where does it come from?


Or is there some sentences that you fear? Of which? And what significance? Is this really the disapproval or something more serious? And if the situation is in your hands, as is the question of obtaining unloaded luggage, why he should punish yourself? Because this is what you make when you undergo unnecessary anxiety.


Even if you miss a connecting flight, there will be another. It is worth pointing out your body more?


In many cases, you have no control over the situation: the ride will start when the baggage has been unloaded, traffic will resume when traffic jam clears, the line at the cashier will move only as fast as possible....


And there is nothing you can do.


Oh, wait, it is - just breathe. Become a curious observer of your entourage - buildings, trees, people, too. Who knows what you'll find when you are aware from where you are when your body is actually there.

..............You can go here to get instantly stress relief now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment